Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Water Atmosphere

Have you ever just stopped and thought about the human? A human being. The keyword here is the being. I think about how wonderful and special we are. We are a perfect sentient being. We have the ability to be so great and wonderful. We are the most complex, beautiful thing on the planet. Before we can look to the stars for life, I believe we need to understand the life that is already here. We are not ready for others, because we do not understand self.
Back in the time of Noah, there was a huge flood that wiped the face to the earth clean of civilization. This great flood then receded and the life of the human began again. This I believe is most true and the things that I have come up with about the world before the flood MAY have been true.
Question 1: Where did all that water come from?I believe it was in the atmosphere, surrounding the Earth like a big bubble. I would guess that it was roughly 2 miles think and protected the Earth from any radiation of the sun.
Question 2:What would the world be like with a solid water atmosphere? Answer: Perfect. When you consider what the waterphere would produce it can and probably will blow your mind.
When Noah was building the Ark all the people of the land laughed and made fun of him. This is because no one had ever seen a boat of that size. There wouldn't be a body of water on the earth big enough to need such a ship. Which stands to reason that there were no oceans. Oceans would be created when the waterphere collapsed(IE The sky is falling!!!). That’s Mind sock #1
The great people of that era astound us daily with there insight and knowledge of the stars. Do you know why? I do. Imagine for a minute looking into the sky that is covered with a two mile think water wall. What would you see? Ok, take a telescope and attach a 2 foot think lens to it. Ok, point being planets like mars and Venus where completely visible! The atmosphere dueled as a telescope! You could see them as though you could touch them. God said he gave us the stars and a gift for us. When I see the stars today I feel that there is something missing. Now I know what. The Egyptians had a LITERAL map to travel with and build pyramids with. Alignments would be easy to see and document for future use. HOLY COW! The Mayans watched the planets align on their back porch! Wow what a thought. That’s Mind sock #2
Now consider the Earth. Without oceans there could literally be twice the amount of land then as there is today. The city of Atlantis. Could it have been real? Hell ya! Sure it was. It was like our New York or better. That is what I believe. Why not. Look at where we are now as far as technology and capacity. This being only about 3000 years or so since the flood. Why couldn't technology be as good or better in their time? Floating cars, skyscrapers, sin cities. Sure.....
Ok now think about the planet health itself. How would the vast plants and trees be fed without rain. (I don’t think it rained then.) Evaporation! the sun heats the waterphere, creates steam and Whalla! We have water.
The earth would literally be a great sauna. There would be a higher air pressure. Oh and speaking of Air. I also believe that the planets could be seen in the daytime too. I'm still trying to prove the theory.
If there were no oceans and the land then is as it is now...(phew). It would stand to reason that all of humanity is now living in the mountains... The depths of the oceans are miles and miles in some places. We, as humans, have built our cities in lower flat regions for the most part. So it would be logical that civilization was populated more where the oceans are now. There are probably more secrets below the ocean flood than we can possibly imagine! I'm ranting now. My mind tends to think faster than my typing..... Ok, Now I did an experiment and if I'm correct about the watersphere then what I'm going to tell will open your mind.
I took a magnifying glass and held it below my kitchen light above my table. It projected a dot on the table. As I moved the magnifying glass up and down I was able to reproduce the image of the light fixture on the table. Of course the image was in reverse but I'm thinking bigger here. Ok, now if the world is surrounded by a watershere and its reflecting the images of the planets on the ground then all the Egyptians or Mayans had to do is watch for the alignment and place a stake in the middle of the reflection. This would be the center of the Pyramid. Right?
We have NEVER been able to duplicate what the Egyptians did because we did not have the watershere. Can you imagine seeing the rings of Saturn or seeing a shooting star stream across the sky as though you could touch it. God said he created the stars for our viewing pleasure. When I look up I feel there is something missing. This would be the link. There is something missing. We are at such ahhhh at what Hubble has brought us. The images of galaxies and supernovas, WOW what a thought.
Here is my take on it. I have wondered for some time about how the Egyptians and Mayans could get accurate solar alignments with the technology that was available in there time. There are too many factors to just throw out that ice packs melted and wiped out their entire technology. If they could figure out the stars with such accuracy and make these marvelous pyramids. Wouldn't it stand to reason that they could also know of the ice packs and their threats? Was there technology so near sided that they missed that one. How about the global warming that it takes to melt it. Its a gradual environmental event. They would have had to know of the treat and prepared for it. Made the technology safe for the future just as we would and do every day. E.L.E. havens are all over the world just for this. I haven\'t seen any specials, documents, or any proof that it was even a remote possibility. Maybe I missed it BUT what I do know is that the pyramids where their evidence yet did not contain any instructions. I think it was a VERY sudden E.L.E. At least acknowledging that its a remote possibility makes it fun. Gives me hope of an unknown mystery unfolding. - This article was written October 8, 2006
Seek the truth and the truth will find you! You will be distrurbed, but by being disturbed, you will never taste death.

No comments: